DO I NEED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU?
Setting up an account is really easy and only takes a few minutes. You’ll need to give us your name and address details and then create a password, which you can use to access your account at a later date. With an account you can check the progress of an order, change your details and save your payment details, which will speed things up the next time you order. Alternatively, if you’d prefer not to create an account, you can select “Continue as guest” instead. You’ll still need to enter your name, address, email and payment information, but these won’t be stored. You won’t be able to track your order if you select this option though.
HOW DO I CHANGE & CHECK MY ACCOUNT
By logging in to your account using your email address and password, you will be able to access your account details. You will also have the option to modify your delivery addresses stored against your account but unfortunately, we aren’t able to change the delivery address on an active order, so please ensure you select the right details.
HOW DO I REDEEM A DISCOUNT OR SPECIAL OFFER
To redeem a discount code; select the basket icon, click ‘View Bag’ and enter the code into the ‘Add a Promotion Code’ box. If you proceed to checkout without entering your code you’ve gone too far and need to go back to your Shopping Bag. You can only use one promotional code per order.
WILL I BE CHARGED CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
As we ship from Amazing Tobacco here in Jordan, you wouldn’t pay Customs and Import inside Jordan. However, outside the Union, charges may apply when the goods reach their destination. We don’t have any control over the amounts charged. Please note that if your order is over a certain weight, we may have to split the delivery into more than one parcel resulting in more than one charge – unfortunately this is beyond our control.
GOT A COMPLAINT?
Our aim is for all of our customers to love everything we do. In the unlikely event this is not the case we want to know about it as soon as possible so that we can put it right for you and ensure that it doesn’t happen again.
If your complaint is in relation to a visit to a store the best thing to do is speak to the Store Manager whilst you’re in store; so that they can resolve any problems immediately.
For any other complaints we advise that you contact our Customer Service Center on ****** where our Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you immediately and resolve any problems you may have experienced.
We aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days unless there are extenuating circumstances.
1. Talk to us about the complaint, by whichever method you wish.
2. We will investigate the complaint; this will typically be done by the crew who the complaint was originally made to. If they are not available, it will be handled by another member of the Customer Service Center crew.
3. The complaints handler will contact you to discuss our findings and offer a resolution.
4. Once a resolution is agreed your complaint will be closed and we will email you with a summary.
5. If at this stage you are unhappy with the action that has been taken please contact us again and we will arrange for a review of the decision that has been made.
6. We will contact you within several days with our final position and explaining our reasons for this – this is the company’s formal stance on this issue and cannot be changed.