Our aim is for all of our customers to love everything we do. In the unlikely event this is not the case we want to know about it as soon as possible so that we can put it right for you and ensure that it doesn’t happen again.
If your complaint is in relation to a visit to a store the best thing to do is speak to the Store Manager whilst you’re in store; so that they can resolve any problems immediately.
For any other complaints we advise that you contact our Customer Service Center on ****** where our Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you immediately and resolve any problems you may have experienced.
We aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days unless there are extenuating circumstances.
1. Talk to us about the complaint, by whichever method you wish.
2. We will investigate the complaint; this will typically be done by the crew who the complaint was originally made to. If they are not available, it will be handled by another member of the Customer Service Center crew.
3. The complaints handler will contact you to discuss our findings and offer a resolution.
4. Once a resolution is agreed your complaint will be closed and we will email you with a summary.
5. If at this stage you are unhappy with the action that has been taken please contact us again and we will arrange for a review of the decision that has been made.
6. We will contact you within several days with our final position and explaining our reasons for this - this is the company’s formal stance on this issue and cannot be changed.